- How to Quickly Find, Mark, & Delete All Emails from One Sender on iPhone | eloxofygos.ml;
- How Do I Delete Multiple Emails When I Have a Lot to Delete?.
- best free video converter mac 2012;
- Video of the Day.
- Delete an email.
- download adobe photoshop cc mac.
- convert dxf to svg mac!
Release the Command key. Hold the Shift key and then click the last message in the range.
How to Select Multiple Messages in Mac Mail
Release the Shift key. Using the search function in Mail to find the emails you want might be quicker.
Drag the mouse pointer down, or up if you started with the last message, to select the desired messages. Share Pin Email.
An independent writer who has reviewed hundreds of email programs and services since Updated January 05, To select multiple emails that are in order: Select the first message that you need to select as part of the group. Press and hold the Shift key.
- aerofly 5 mac free download;
- como usar o mac no projetor!
- como activar analisis de datos en excel para mac 2011!
- How to Delete Email in Bulk on a Mac | It Still Works!
- mp3 splitter freeware mac os x;
- sims 2 university mac free download full version!
Hey presto! Oct 24, 6: Just to correct a little typo - it's command-click, no control-click to select multiple isolated messages.
Selecting Multiple Messages in Mac OS X Mail
Mar 10, 8: Oct 16, 7: The most basic task I have to do one at a time. Very frustrating. Nov 28, 8: This question has been answered and needs to be marked as such. These wonderful people do like to get their points plus it clears the list of unanswered questions. I don't know about Windows 7, but this has been the standard on all computers on which I have worked so long that I am unable to remember when it was not. Communities Contact Support. Sign in.
How to Delete All Emails from Mail in Mac OS X
Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: More Less.